Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum
Software developer opportunity based in Kings Cross London.
- Are you looking for your next career challenge as we begin to move out of lockdown?
- Are you looking for an opportunity that presents stability and security along with financial rewards?
We are partnered with new BioTech companies, which will require us to hire a Software Developer to take control of a variety of advanced treatment software and product that will change medicine for the better. This role works alongside a primarily Microsoft based Tech Stack with additional technologies being used in future development plans.
All software, additional training can be provided by Cephtactics.
Enquiry form below.
The successful Software Developer can expect to;
- Support with the design and development of new and existing projects.
- Manage the full life cycle process.
- Have experience with Full Stack Development.
- Provide technical support and guidance where applicable.
- Work to exceed client expectations and needs.
- Work collaboratively within a team.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, the successful Software Developer will come with experience of;
- C#, Net/Core, MVC, SQL, Visual Studio
- React, Git (ideal but not essential)
- Desire to learn and work with new technologies.
- Experience working in a client-focused role.