The Orthodontic Study Group is a Case Presentation CPD session which occurs once a month. Clinicians are encouraged to involve themselves and bring in complex and challenging cases to discuss with multiple orthodontic teams. All specialists and dentists with an interest in orthodontics are advised to participate.
A regular merging of knowledge in orthodontics, the OSG is an important learning and teaching session for orthodontics. Here different manners of treatment are discussed for individuals and this an informal session. Refreshments will be served.
- Discussion of various Class I, II, III malocclusions.
- Various orthodontic techniques are discussed.
- Sponsors will present their products.
- An Evidence Based Lecture.
- Novel techniques are touched on.
- A question and answer round.
Type of course – CPD 2 hour
Cost – £20.00 / Kshs 2,000.00 exl VAT
Duration – 2 hours 6pm-8pm (One day a month on Wednesday)
UK – April 12th 2017
Kenya – April 5th 2017